Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Rollo's Footsteps are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
General Terms and Conditions
March 17, 2018
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they will be irrevocably binding for all ticket purchases.
- Exchange of tickets only to new narrative tour if there are vacancies.
- No refund of any purchased tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained unless the customer is registered with the name when buying tickets in our system. We reserve the right to demand identification upon request.
- Pre-purchased tickets are only considered valid if purchased through Trekksoft directly, or through one of our authorized agents that are connected to the system. The ticket must be submitted digitally or by print before the narrative starts.
- No third-party collection allowed. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Trekksoft or other authorized points of sale.
- Resale of tickets must be notified to the operator by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of new participants.
- Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- Latecomers may join tour after start but are responsible on their own to catch up with the tour which are moving rapidly and starting as planned for.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Photography is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter. Audio or video recordings may not be continuous.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs or audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control. The event may also be completed regardless of weather conditions.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to succumb to examination for any prohibited items including, but not limited to, weapons, dangerous and illegal substances and items.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. This includes own responsibility for traffic on public piers, docks, parks and roads. The tour guide must comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our web site or fill in a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name phone-number and e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
- Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process purchase transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any point in time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of our emails.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by Rollo’s Footsteps shall only be made out of sums held by Trekksoft for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (''Pro-rated Amount'') in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Trekksoft and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. Rollo’s Footsteps shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at Rollo’s Footsteps sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.